The focus of our consultancy work is on the way the human race interacts with the environment when it comes to water related matters.
The water cycle operates in nature but an unmanaged relationship between that cycle and the human race can bring irreparable damage to the environment, and even more importantly, death and disease to the human race.
Water quality, water use, wastewater treatment, and water reuse are all part of managing our interaction properly.
Our pedigree allows us to look at large commercial projects in urban areas in a very practical way.
We offer simple cost effective environmentally sensitive solutions for our clients.
Our multi-disciplinary teams specialise in problems and challenges related to water and wastewater including:
- Preliminary and Ongoing Stakeholder Engagement
- Community Health Programmes
- Eutrophication Mitigation and Protection
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Social Impact Assessments
- Waterborne Disease Control
- Water Engineering
- Wastewater Management
- Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
- Membrane Technology
- Artificially Constructed Wetlands
- Water Quality for Purpose
- Full Project Management